Aeries Portal (parents/students), ABI (teachers), Aeries.net, and Aeries CS will be unavailable beginning at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, August 22, through Sunday, August 24, due to server maintenance/upgrade work.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause users.
- Wearing your favorite Hawaiian clothes to school on august 22nd for “hula Friday”
CAFETERIA COST INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
Breakfast Cost - $1.00
Lunch Cost- $2.10
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
The Yucaipa-Calimesa JUSD is pleased to offer an on-line service that will allow parents to prepay for students meals using a credit or debit card. MySchoolBucks is a complete service that is designed to meet increasing parental demands on school districts for the ability to check account balances and see their child’s food purchases. This service will help parents by eliminating worries about lost or stolen lunch money and they can make a payment whenever it’s convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
If you have any questions, please contact Child Nutrition Services at (909) 797-0174.
Please remember on Minimum Days,
students in Grades 1-5 need to be picked up by 12:10 p.m. Kindergarten classes remain on their regular schedules. Unless otherwise specified.
Minimum Days for the 2014-2015 School Year
June 5th, 8th-9th
- August 21st is our Back to School Night and it starts at 6:30 p.m.
- August 21st is a minimum day for grades 1st-5th. Students will be dismissed from School at 12:10 p.m.
- August 21st is a regular school day for Kindergarten students. Kindergarten Orientation serves as “Back to School Night” for Kindergarten Parents.
- August 22nd- “Hula Friday”- students wear your Hawaiian clothing to school
- August 28th is our first Picture Day, and our school photographer is Lifetouch.
MEGAN'S LAW FORMS
Megan's Law forms must be completed every year for any volunteers who will regularly be working in the classroom or will go on field trips. The processing time for these forms is usually around two days. Forms are available in the school office and must be turned in to the school office upon completion.